Tuesday, May 27, 2003

I have reluctantly removed the Disordered Affections blog from my sidebar. This is because it is no longer regularly updated, I will miss it. Apparently Ms. Hall thinks her family and career are more important than keeping bloggers entertained! Harumph. I have added Victor Lams’ Et Cetera to the sidebar since it passed all the criteria:
Blogger refers to self in the third person ----- check
Blogger criticizes Andrew Greeley’s writing ----- check
Blogger calls Greeley a shithead ---- check
Blogger has music and humor on blog ---- check
Blogger finds Saturday Night Live unfunny ---- check
Blogger raves about Buffy the Vampire Slayer ---- ok, this will be overlooked

The Blog the Musical sold me. I downloaded it and was astonished to find I had Realplayer on my computer. I will try to add other blogs to my sidebar and to blog more frequently when I finally break down and get a cable modem

No comments: