Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Someone from the Diocese of Rockville Centre looked at Gen X Revert. That could be bad, although their visit time was 0 seconds so maybe I have nothing to worry about. In all seriousness, there have been a few times when I have been surprised to be told by someone that they read my blog. Gen X Revert is anonymous so how do they find out I am me? Anyway, it always shakes me up a bit because I always think about what I write and whether it was uncharitable, stupid, wrong, or mean. I always have to remind myself to watch what I write, mainly because my sense of humor is sharp. Please keep in mind that my blog is just a hobby, a personal thing and if I ever write anything that strikes you as unChristian (not just sharp criticism, etc..) please let me know.

No comments: