Friday, February 21, 2003

I was always a news junkie so buying a satellite dish brought a whole new level of junkie-ness. With CNN, Foxnews, MSNBC, and CNN Headline News, plus CSPAN I and II, I am in heaven. Although lately the push has been towards personality driven shows (blame it on Fox and their ratings), I prefer the hard news. I love news magazine shows like 20/20 and Dateline and want to see more of that on the cable networks. I would love to be able to see what is going on all around the world, especially in the areas of business, education, crime and families. This is why the internet is great. I appreciate Foxnews and its balancing out the liberal bias of CNN but wish it would expand its world coverage and stop turning everything into a liberal/conservative shouting match.

No comments: