Saturday, April 26, 2003

TV is good sometimes but when it is bad, it is the best! I know from talking with coworkers that I wasn’t the only one to enjoy watching mindless shows. And judging by this website I am not the only one who remembers Small Wonder. The writing and acting was so bad I could not stop watching. Then there was Mama’s Family, which was an incredible waste of good talent. Saved By the Bell was awful in about 7000 different ways. My all time favorite Bad TV Show was Get a Life starring Chris Elliot as a 30 year old paperboy. It was true to his type of comedy – stupid. I would love to see some of the episodes again, especially the one with the musical: Zoo Animals on Roller Skates. One song has the animals singing "How would you like it if we stared at you?, and then they went into the audience and stared at people. Face it, there is something about television that just makes it good when it is completely brainless. This explains why the Brady Bunch and Gilligan’s Island are classics.

No comments: