Sunday, June 15, 2003

Cool

My Catholic Howl poem has been posted on a philosophy professor's website. I wish I had been told-this is neat since I can link to it. Professor Philip Blosser's website is great. Here is an article he wrote entitled "What I Learned from U.S. Catholic Magazine: Discerning Editorial Bias " Also, check out his personal info:

"I was born in China (Chengdu) and raised in Japan (Sapporo & Tokyo). After twenty years of living in the Far East, it is still difficult to feel completely at home in the United States. Nevertheless, since taking up residence in North Carolina in 1984 to teach at Lenoir-Rhyne College, I have earned honorary Tar Heel citizenship by eating twenty-six grits, drowned in red eye gravy, two moon pies, and one hush puppy (in one sitting, I'll have you know)! I do continue to favor fine sushi cuisine whenever I can find a restaurant where it ain't called "fish bait."

No comments: