Monday, August 18, 2003

Many St. Blog parishioners are leaving Blogger for other types of hosts. They say they have had all sorts of trouble with Blogger but I have never found much trouble posting. Of course I stuck with basic blogger and never post pics or do anything fancy. I am afraid I have become an Underwood Guy. Those are people who insist on using the old Underwood typewriter they have had for years. I always used to think “get with it, those things are old, outdated, computer are so much easier”, but now I kind of understand. There is something to sticking with what you know and a kind of joy in keeping things simple. I also don’t like the way that many newer blogs look. On my internet explorer many of these blog templates appear to have large writing which makes me have to scroll to read every post. I like the comments box to pop up also-I don’t like the comments that appear under the posts. I guess I’ll stick to my regular old blog and template and post away until I am known as the only weirdo that still uses blogger.

No comments: