Sunday, February 15, 2004

Roger Friedman on the Foxnews website says: "Theater-goers will also be hard-pressed to find 'The Passion of the Christ' in Nassau County, Long Island on either the south or north shore". Since I live here and plan to go with a group of people I checked to see if this were true. Turns out I have a choice of going to Glen Cove, Lynbrook, Merrick, Port Washington, Seaford, or 2 different theaters in Westbury. Glen Cove and Port Washington are both on the north shore and Seaford, Lynbrook and Merrick are both on the South Shore. Westbury is right in the middle. None of these places are more than 30 minutes away from me. 2 of them are within 15 minutes from me. The movie is also showing in Farmingdale where I usually go to see movies, and this is only 15 minutes away but in Suffolk County.

No comments: