Friday, February 14, 2003

Praise the Lord! My Catholic Howl poem, (which I am very proud of and composed late at night when the idea just came to me all of a sudden) has been linked to and discussed on a Protestant website named the Rapture Ready Message Board. Although I am not sure I like the fact they printed the entire poem, I love the discussion underneath it, complete with referring to "comfortable pews" in the RC Church. Our pews are most uncomfortable I can assure them. The question is asked, when seeing the litany of complaints in my poem on the Church, "Why put up with it"? For the same reason Jesus Christ put up with those 12 idiots around him and the same reason that we all have to put up with the evil in this world. The Church (founded by Jesus Christ circa 33 A.D.) is a big mess with lots of corruption and stupidity--come on in and make yourselves at home!!

No comments: