Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Still seething over the Grand Jury Report. I am certainly going to stop giving any money to my parish now. (I have never given to my diocese). I always felt that giving to the parish was essential since you have to pay for the lighting, heating, etc.., but now I am not even sure I want to go to my parish anymore. Except for the great new priest, there is simply no reason to go there. What stinks about the report is that it does not give names of anybody, although the local paper has named certain priests since the stories are easy to match. But there are priests mentioned that should be exposed. A priest who molested a boy was caught by a fellow priest, this priest then told his pastor who told him "Mind your own f------ business". I want to know who that pastor is since the molesting priest is already out of the priesthood. This pastor must be forced out if he is still alive or active.

No comments: