Saturday, June 07, 2003

I just want to go on record as saying that this article on St. Blogs in Crisis magazine, written by Mark Shea was great. I have seen an article in the National Catholic Register about Catholic blogs and hope to see more in mainstream news. Crisis is my favorite of all the Catholic magazines I have subscribed to. Crisis may be going tabloid though, the “Next Month in Crisis” describes the mysterious questions surrounding Pope John Paul I’s death. –“What really happened that night? Next month, you’ll find out.” Geez, what’s next, pictures of the Pope with his arms around an alien? Anyway, it worked, I can’t wait to get the next issue. To think, that at one point in my life, only a few years ago, the only Catholic magazines I knew were the ones found at the local libraries: US Catholic, Commonweal and America.

No comments: