Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Dom at Bettnet.com has proposed putting together a St. Blog's Directory that he could host. This is something I have wanted since Gerard died and I created my List of Catholic Blogs. Now perhaps those with more technical skills can create a directory that could be sorted by name, location, or category. Especially important is that the list include only active blogs and not dead ones. I have volunteered my database of 315 blogs with names and locations. Quite frankly, the work of maintaining and updating the directory quickly became a bit too much. I already have a dozen blogs that I should add, and just don't feel like doing so right now. The St. Blog's webring is the best starting point, but it includes many dead links and is not in any order that would be good to use for surfing.

No comments: