Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Voice of the Faithful of Long Island: (my responses in bold)

"We are quite sure that Jesus would be outside the cathedral with the LIVOTF members and not inside the cathedral with Bishop Murphy."


Gen X Revert is quite sure that Jesus IS inside the cathedral - that is what makes me a Catholic and not say, a protestant.


"Phyliss has the credentials but is not permitted to preach because she is a woman"

No, I can't preach either and I am a man. Only a priest can say Mass which includes giving a homily.

"I'm not sure I believe that the hierarchy is on its way out. It has much too many followers throughout the world."

Those followers are called Catholics, and we have seen many who don't believe in the hierarchy come and go.

"welcome to the newest Religious Order of the new century. Welcome Brothers and Sisters to the Religious Community of VOTF"

Is the Kool-Aid free my sister?

No comments: