Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Gerard Serafin's death made me realize how grateful I am for his wonderful list of blogs. I used this list to surf St. Blog's and appreciated the fact that I continually could find new blogs here. (The St. Blog's webring list is random and some blogs are not updated) Although I have my favorites on my blogroll, I occasionally would try to find a blog I had never seen before and found some gems thanks to Gerard. I have always wished it was in alphabetical order so I could find things easier. I have now done this and put it on a separate blog. I took out some blogs that were not updated recently or that I could not get into, and also added some more. If anyone knows any Catholic blogs out there please let me know so I can add them. I have been using this list to surf around lately and if it works out I will continue to use and add to the list.

No comments: