Friday, May 24, 2013

Woolwich heroine says Catholic faith inspired her to confront attackers

In yet another terrorist attack by muslims, this time in Woolwich England, two muslims savagely hit an innocent man with their car and then cut him to death with a butcher's knife.  A woman got off a bus to try to help the dead man and she confronted the attackers.  Just as the attackers were motivated by their muslim faith, that woman, Ingrid Loyau-Kennet, was motivated by her Catholic faith.

"A mother of two who calmly confronted the Woolwich attackers on Wednesday has attributed her courage to her Catholic faith.


Ingrid Loyau-Kennet, a practising Catholic, told the Daily Telegraph: “I live my life as a Christian. I believe in thinking about others and loving thy neighbour. We all have a duty to look after each other. A whole group of people walking towards those guys would have found it easy to take those weapons out of their hands. But me, on my own, I couldn’t.”

Read more here at the Catholic Herald.

No comments: