Friday, February 07, 2003

Another magazine not yet mentioned here that I subscribe to is Faith & Family. This is a very classy, quality magazine that is perfect for women, families and people who are crafty. I mean people into crafts and cooking and stuff. The magazine is top notch but since I am a single man with no children, I am going to let my subscription run out. I went a little berserk over the past 2 years getting just about any Catholic magazine and now I am cutting it down to just a few. I miss Catholic Dossier, which featured great writing from different authors on 1 particular subject each issue and a short story by Ralph McInerney. This magazine folded sometime ago and I don’t see any replacement for it yet. Maybe the real writers of St. Blogs could create this type of magazine. No matter how much reading I do online nothing beats a good mag.

No comments: