Monday, January 20, 2003

Thank you Rosemarie for your comments on your Catholic high school experience below. These are the type of horror stories I have heard about, and the only consolation I can think of is that most high school students are half asleep in class so they may not have learned much anyway (and people say New Yorkers are cynical). I mentioned and will continue to mention my own experience not to brag, but to demonstrate how a positive and orthodox education can lead to the “mature faith” in people that so many dissenters say they want. I will continue to blog about Chaminade and Kellenberg. In fact, those familiar with the Oracle of Bacon, where any actor can be connected to Kevin Bacon, can think of this blog as the Oracle of Chaminade, as I can connect almost anything in the Church, especially positive stuff, to this school and the community that runs it.

No comments: