Saturday, January 25, 2003

Things to do for Catholics on Long Island:

Monday, Jan. 27th
Faith on Tap-"Life after the Abortion" at the Wantagh Inn opposite Wantagh LIRR station 7-9 PM

Friday, Jan. 31st
Candlelight Procession and Holy Hour at Our Lady of Lourdes Church Carmans Road, Massapequa Park 7:30 PM

I have been to the Holy Hour twice and it was very good but its more like 2 or 3 hours. Confessions are heard the entire time and it draws a large crowd. The Faith on Tap is Theology on Tap but they thought theology was too scary a word. I haven't been to one yet, but its a couple of months old. I will try to get to one or both of these but I think I will skip this one:

"Experience health and harmony in body, mind, and spirit with tai'chi chih, level 11 at Church of the Cure of Ars

No comments: